Himachal Pradesh is one of the hottest tourism destinations in India. People from all across the country and abroad visit this northern state to enjoy either a relaxing retreat or an exhilarating escapade. The majestic Himalayan snow peaks, the lush green valleys, the verdant highlands, the sparkling rivers and the tranquil lakes, the ethnic hill towns, flowering meadows, the dense foliage and the scared sanctuaries make every visit to Himachal Pradesh, a memorable trip.
The hill stations of Shimal, Kullu, Manali, Sangla, Kalpa, Mandi, Dalhousie, Dharmashala, Sarahan, Solan, Kangra, Nako, Tabo, Kaza and Kalka are very popular and very crowded in every season. So it is very essential to be aware of the circumstances during a trip to Himachal Pradesh. Here we have enlisted some travel tips for your perusal, viz.
- Always keep your tour documents by your side in hardcopies for informed & hassle free tour itinerary follow up.
- Make sure that you have a knowhow about the weather of different Himachal Pradesh hill stations beforehand for you could get stranded due to bad weather condition.
- Never forget to carry your identity card with you.
- Compile a list of emergency phone numbers of different utility services of Himachal Pradesh in advanced.
- Book hotel after checking out the amenities and do give an honest review after the stay.
- Stay away from unknown people and do not misbehave with anyone.
- Take good care of your health and carry essential medications with you.
- Always stay alert while taking pictures especially on slippery surfaces and on mountain cliffs.