Jaipur, ‘The Pink City’. The city of royalty, of palaces and forts and also of delectable cuisines. We, at VDP travels, would love to curate your experience at Jaipur and make it the most memorable one. Here is a list of places you must visit for mind-blowing meals and complete cultural experiences that the locals swear by.
1. Jaipur Adda – A rooftop restaurant with a royal ambiance and mouth-watering north Indian cuisines.
2. Sethi Bar-be-que – For the non-vegetarians to satisfy their chicken cravings in Jaipur, there’s no place that could be better than this.
3. RJ14 – The best vegetarian restaurant in Jaipur with charming quaint interiors and also known for south Indian delicacies.
4. Sanjay Omelette – Owned by a Masterchef contestant, this place offers a humble ambiance but delectable food with a touch of egg in ways you hadn’t imagined.
5. Handi – Winner of the Best North Indian Food Restaurant, Handi is your go-to place for a taste of the authentic Rajasthani cuisine and fine dine experience.
6. Al Bake – Known for its Kathi Rolls, this is the place to go to for dealing with those midnight hunger pangs.
7. Samode Haveli – Born from a traditional Indian mansion, this place emits royalty in every inch from its décor and ambiance to the cutlery and the devouring food.
8. Masala Chowk – another joint for you to satisfy all your street food cravings from Gol Gappa to Chole Bhature to masala chai and mishri mawa.
9. 1135 AD – as its name suggests, this place transports you back in time giving you the experience of dining like Maharajas with complimenting live music.
10. Mishthan Bhandar – famous for its Pyaaz kachori, a street food joint you must visit to taste the local Jaipur food.