Payment PolicyThis document lays out our policy and procedures for payments and expenses for Clients booking/ purchasing any of our services. The policy explains when and how payments will be made and expenses covered. In the event the client cancels the booking or on failure on the part of the client to adhere to the tour payment schedule as informed, cancellation charges or such charges would be levied.
50% of the total amount should be paid at the time of booking and the balance amount must be paid on or before 3 to 4 days prior to the schedule departure day itself, otherwise tour will not be conducted.
Mode of Payment
VDP Travels support hundreds of payment methods to ensure that you are safe while transacting with us. We have integrated Razorpay Payment Gateway for Domestic Transactions (in INR) and Paypal Payment Gateway for International Transactions (in USD).
Refund and Cancellation Policy
VDP Travels believe in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Any Reservation cancelled before 30 days there will be no retention.
- Any Reservation cancelled between 15 days to 30 days of start date, 50% retention will be charged.
- Any Reservation cancelled between 7 days to 15 days of start date, 75% retention will be charged.
- Reservation cancelledwithin 7 days of arrival 100% retention will be charged.
- VDP Travels is not responsible for cancellation of the services by the vendors due to climatic change or any other reason.
- In addition to the above cancellation charges, you may be subjected to cancellation policy of the suppliers/ vendors applicable to your particular arrangements.
- All refunds will be processed within but not limited to 30 days of cancellation of service, the refunds will be provided by to the original mode of payment by the customer.
Customers are requested to provide correct information, in case of wrong information provided (even if by mistake) and if there arises any issues/dispute due to the same, VDP TRAVELS will not entertain those and the client has to bear the problems/fine/extra expenses arises due to the same.