Within every person there is a traveller. This is very natural because our inherent inquisitiveness pulls us away towards the unknown. But it is quite impossible for a single soul to visit everywhere and see everything on this vast globe. However, what is a plausible solution is that you can definitely make your travelling thirst quench quite a bit if you take schedule a journey to visit the following assortment of wondrous tourism destinations at least once in your lifetime.
- The first on the list is the biggest Hindu temple in the world Angkor Wat. This Cambodian temple is masterpiece of spiritual architecture. No wonder it is one of the 7 wonders of the world.
- Next up is the Pyramids of Giza. Very few constructions from the ancient world is as dominating & mysterious as the Egyptian Pyramids in Sahara Desert.
- The climb of the highest peak on the planet is one of the most adventurous experiences in any lifetime. Mount Everest of Himalayas is a definite yes.
- There are many lakes in the world but you will never see a lake more beautiful than the Croatian Plitvice Lakes. The enticing greenery and the cascading water flow makes the ambience very mystic.
- The Great Barrier Reef is a grand oceanic experience worth keeping your breath holding for a tad too long.
- Iguazu Falls in South America may not be the biggest or the tallest waterfalls in the world but it certain is the most aesthetic one. The congruent & rhythmic water drops from the denser highlands to the fairer pastures is very alluring.
- You can never leave Rome’s famous Coliseum out of this list.
But there are some cities who themselves have become the most wanted tourism destinations in the world.
- Las Vegas is the city of entertainment.
- Paris is the city of romance & gourmet food.
- And New York City, the city that everyone wants to live in.